- Adding overwatch API calls
- Adding overwatch live channels
- Adding team key in games hash (with the team color in game).
- Adding API calls shortcuts to get past, running and upcoming matches. See in the documentation.
- Releasing beta pricing, see the pricing page.
- Releasing Dota 2 REST and live API.
- Adding a live reference for Dota2 and Lol, with frames specification and examples.
- Adding a
winner_idfield in live lol frames.
- Connecting to a live endpoint sends an information payload with the
- The live endpoints should now be open earlier (from 10 minutes to one hour before a match)
urlto league objects in
- Cleaned up a lot of minor leagues without series
- Cleaned up a lot of strange matchups on League of Legends (some BO3 have been won 1 - 1 because a team surrended)
- filters on dates (ex:
filter[begin_at]=2017-06-22) now works only in UTC, and only with dates (not times). in
T14:22:54Zpart will not be interpreted.
videogameattribute on tournaments.
- Lol item price is now set to null instead of 0 when item isn't purchasable.
- A match (
/matches) now includes information about it's belonging
- A tournament (
/tournaments) now includes information about it's belonging
- A serie (
/series) now includes information about it's
- On lol games and players stats (
/lol/players/:player_id/stats), the players/games objects have now a
game_idattribute, instead of an unclear
- Team's players (
/teams) have now additional attributes:
- Lol champions stats (
/lol/champions) are now floats.
- On lol player's stats (
last_gamesnow includes the
game_id, and includes the
- On matches (
/matches), opponents attributes are smaller, and image attribute for match opponents is now
- Adding a
current_videogamefields to players (
/players), which returns respectively the last team the player played a match with, and the videogame played on this match.
- Adding a
current_videogamefields to teams (
/teams), which returns the videogame last played by the team.
startattribute of series by
begin_at, and in a general way, all incoming fields representing a start and an end will be called
- Fixing unreachable image urls.
- Dates are now in UTC, will always follow the iso8601 format (ex: '2017-06-18T16:36:00Z') and will always include a timezone.
- Fixing sorting, searching and filtering issues on
- Opening live API in restricted alpha. Documentation is available here: https://api.pandascore.co/ws, and avilable live endpoints are here: https://api.pandascore.co/lives.
- Dropping API v1 support,
/v2/endpoints are now also scoped on default (
- Videogames, leagues, series, tournaments, matches, teams and players are now generic and shares the same structure between games.
- Supported videogames for Leagues are:
- All index routes can now be filtered with the
filterparameter. For example, to get only the league with the
- All index routes can now be sorted with the
sortparameter. For example, to sort the leagues by name,
Linkand pagination headers (
- Adding granularity in games, for League of Legends (
- Champions names and images
- Items names and images when available
- Masteries names and images when available
- Runes names and images when available
- Spells names and images when available
- Adding performance stats per player, for League of Legends, with games_count and averages:
/lol/players/:player/stats: for each serie (ex:
/lol/series/:serie_id/players/:player/stats: Return all the stats for the requested serie.
/lol/tournaments/:tournament_id/players/:player/stats: Return all the stats for the requested tournament (ex:
- More detailed MatchList
- Get N match
- More Length
- You can now check some basic info of the games inside a match in the matchList query!
- Select in the matchList query the number of match your willing to handle.
- Game length is finally set
- We added support for Dota 2 major tournaments. We will add more and more tournaments in the future. Stats are quite deep already ;)
- How the hell could you follow PandaScore's evolution without a changelog?!
- A bunch of small fixes have been done.
- New Documentation.
- The addition of League of Legends and FIFA 16 games with schedule and match detailed stats. Plus an advanced tournament schedule on many...many e-sports.
- Simple and clear documentation detailed view of the JSON response.
- A bunch of bugs may be hidden, capture them all and add them to your Pokemon trainer collection...